[covna] Re: [covna] Notice of Public Hearing to Amend Austin’s Land Development Code

  • From: "RITA THOMPSON" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("thompsonrr")
  • To: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 21:43:58 -0600

Thank you so much for sharing the information. The city ordinances and LDC  are changing so quickly. It's like drinking from a fire hose

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 19, 2024, at 7:13 PM, Denise Sample <sample.denise@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good evening, neighbors!
I recently received the attached notices of public hearing in the mail and thought I would share the information with you.
The hearings are to consider amendments to the Land Development Code related to the Butler Trail and water conservation.
The QR code on both notices directs you to https://publicinput.com/ldcupdates
Thank you,

Denise