[covna] Re: [conva] Kids bicycles

  • From: Doug Tabony <covna@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 12:12:41 -0500

Howdy to all,

Maybe it's time for another Bicycle Rodeo. I don't know what the turnout was last time we had one. For a while, there is still light late enough to have one after school or there is always Saturday. I think the Kocurek parking lot would be perfect. I can't imagine that the school management would object. It would take signs placed around the neighborhood, a person to sign people up, and a couple of decent, younger cyclists to work with young children and beginning cyclists to help hone their skills.

Doug

On 10/3/2019 5:33 PM, Stephen Anguiano wrote:

Evening,

A child riding his bike at Crownpoint and Castlewood almost became a Toyota
Corolla’s grill accessory. I'm not sure if those kids belong to anyone in the
neighborhood, but you may want to have a talk with them.

-Stephen
Sent from my iPhone