[cosug] Requesting your Assistance from SAS Users Group Conf

  • From: "Morrisson, Stella E CIV DLA DSCC" <Stella.Morrisson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cosug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 13:15:11 -0400

Good afternoon,
I am attempting to contact anyone who can help me  by providing proof of
attendance at last week's Ohio SAS Users Conference.  This email trail
shows those emails that I've already tried.  Any information you can
provide is greatly appreciated.  Here is a capsule of what is needed:

... my company requires verification of attendance at the events for
which I was registered and attended.  I realize now that there was no
attendance roster that I was aware of - although I do have my name tag
(and travel mug and mouse pad!).  These are the events for which I was
registered under Reference Number: 24023381:
Ohio SAS(r) Users Conference Event (all day Monday)
Building Reusable Macro Tools with the SAS(r) Macro Language (Tuesday
afternoon)
SAS(r) Programming - Beyond the Basics (Wednesday morning)

Any of these types of documentation will help me complete my company's
training and funding requirements.
        - Completion Certificate/Grade Report
        - Attendance Verification Certificate/Form Letter
        - Attendance Roster Showing Your Name
        - Continuing Education Certificate/Form/Letter.

I apologize for the inconvenience but any documentation you could
forward me would be most appreciated.

Respectfully,
Stella Morrisson
Defense Logistics Agency, Defense Supply Center Columbus
DSCC-BAEA Performance, Review & Analysis Branch
614-692-2955