[CCM] Oct 13th Autocross

  • From: Joe Scafero <jscafero@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ccmfree <corvetteclubmi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 08:55:24 -0400

Oct 13th is our last DCSCC Champ event.  This event will be held at our newest
event location in Livonia.  See the flyer at
http://www.corvetteclubmi.com/images/Flyers%202013/Oct13ax.pdf

Since this will be a DCSCC champ event and a new location for most, I expect
upwards of 75 entrants or more.  The process being used will be that everyone
will enter the parking lot at one location.  Upon entry you will be asked to
sign a "Waiver of Release".  Because the parking is different from our
Hamtramck location, I ask you to review the attached parking diagram.  A couple
of notes regarding the parking:
1.  We are not authorized to use parking spaces east of the firearms training
building, except for one row.  Refer to the attached diagram for these spots.
2.  To enable room for unloading, loading, and departing, there will be no
parking along the fence behind where the trailers will be parking.
3.  If you are using a trailer, please park with a minimum distance between the
rigs.

I am also asking for some additonal assistance in helping with parking and the
waivers.  For the parking help, you will ensure that people park in a
reasonable manner and in the areas indicated.  For the waiver help, I would
like to have at least two people stationed at the entrance so that we can
prevent a backup onto Industrial Road.  If you are willing to help in either of
those please get in touch with me.  Registration will be begin at 9am.   So any
helpers should be at the lot no later than 8am.  We also can always use course
workers.  Who knows, it might spark your interest and join your fellow club
members who enjoy their Corvettes for more than just driving the car on the
street. As a CCM Member, please can come out and support your club by giving
the club a few hours of your time.  We need your help in putting on a quality
event. JoeCCM NCCC Governor