[CCM] Re: Fwd: Update on Dave Krom

  • From: landho50 <landho50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: greendot1@xxxxxxxxxxx, corvetteclubmi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 11:22:11 -0400

I call ng tube NO GOOD tube.

Ted H.
Sent from my Android phone.

-------- Original message --------
From: Bruce & Mary Wentzel <greendot1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/22/2013  10:21 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: CCM mail list <corvetteclubmi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [CCM] Fwd: Update on Dave Krom

This from Cheri, then a cut and paste from Ray.
All good news but slightly different.
Bruce

Hi Bruce,

Just wanted to share the great news we received this morning -- the ng process
worked and David will NOT be needing surgery!   I am certain he will be VERY
happy to have that ng  tube removed and be given some real food :)  We will
keep you posted on his recovery.

A huge thank you for everyone's prayers for him!

Cheri

Just got another text from Boni.
They did more x-rays on David this morning.  After taking in the contrast
yesterday, it goes all the way through, so there is no blockage & no surgery
required.  A liquid diet at this point.

Ray Krom