[CCM] Fwd: David Krom info

  • From: Bruce & Mary Wentzel <greendot1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CCM mail list <corvetteclubmi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 17:47:46 +0000 (UTC)

From Dave's daughter Cheri

----- Forwarded Message -----

We took David to the ER Sunday afternoon because he was experiencing bad belly
pain. They found he has a bowel obstruction and are trying to correct it
without surgery over the next couple of days, if that doesn't work or if it
gets worse, he'll need surgery to correct it. Our family is praying that he
won't need the surgery...

He's at Bostford Hospital in Farmington in room 570B and can have visitors
until 8 pm and can take phone calls at 248-473-4946. You might want to call
before you visit to see if he's up to it. I'm not sure how easy it is for him
to talk so he may or may not answer the phone but we'll try to answer it if
we're there with him.

You can also send him an email if you like - I'll be bringing him his phone so
he'll be able to check his email.

Cheri

Thanks for passing this info along Bruce!

Rejoice that your names are written in Heaven. Luke 10:20b