[CCM] FW: Directors' Request for Assitance ~ NCCC Convention 2014

  • From: Joe Scafero <jscafero@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ccmfree <corvetteclubmi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 09:41:22 -0400

An estimated count of next year's convention attendees is requested.  Please
read the note from 2014 Convention Directors, Deb and Denny Murphy

thank you for your assistance,

Joe Scafero
CCM NCCC Governor

Subject: Directors' Request for Assitance ~ NCCC Convention 2014
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 07:44:36 -0500

2014 NCCC
Convention
Assistance needed.

The 2014 Convention in
Savannah, GA, will be at The Westin Savannah Harbor Resort Sunday 8/24 thru
Friday 8/29 totaling six days.

We have just been
informed by the resort they have booked another group that week which will not
impact our convention. However, to ensure we have allowed enough rooms for
those
who are planning on attending, it is imperative we get a tentative tally of how
many actually plan on attending.
Based on your information provided, additional room nights may need to be
secured to get our preferred rate of $109 per night.

We are asking all clubs
during the month of October to poll your members to find out how many are
actually planning on attending this convention. We will need to know how many
nights each member is planning on staying.

Therefore, we do not
need names or if they are going to enter anything.  All we need is the
following:

·
How many are planning to attend the
convention?

·
How many nights are they planning on staying; 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, or 1
night?
(for example:  10 for 6 nights, 10 for 3 nights,
etc.)

Please respond via email before 10/31/13.

Your assistance is
appreciated.

Deb and Denny
Murphy