[CCM] CCM member dues

  • From: Jim Rees <jrees1957@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: corvette club lists <corvetteclubmi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 14:15:13 -0700 (PDT)

All Corvette Club of Michigan members;

Those that have not yet submitted their dues for 2014 -

the deadline is Oct 31st to avoid at least a $15 late fee.

If you never got your orange post card with your dues information, please
contact me at:  jrees1957@xxxxxxxxx     I will be happy to let you know what
your amount due is.

Mail payment WITH the orange card to the club p.o. box  -  P.O. Box 510330
Livonia, MI. 48151

Checks can be payable to:  CCM or Corvette Club of Michigan

Thank you
Jim Rees
CCM Membership Director

For those not aware - I will be surrendering my duties as Membership Director,
hopefully upon the end of the year.   If you are interested in holding a post
of the CCM Board as membership director, please contact
myself at the above email address - or club president Mary Wentzel.