[CCM] Annual Awards Banquet

  • From: Joe Scafero <jscafero@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ccmfree <corvetteclubmi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 18:36:53 -0500

Fellow CCM Members,

In a couple of months we will hold our annual awards banquet.  The date is
January 12, 2014 and will be held at Laurel Manor in Livonia.  As has been done
in the past couple of years, the banquet will be free for club members and
non-members will be charged $35.

In order to give the folks at Laurel Manor a count for attendees, please honor
the RSVP deadline date  of December 30th and let Pat Jutras know if you're
planning on attending.

Also if you would like to donate a door prize, please get in touch with one of
your Board Members.

Attached will find a flyer with more information.

Joe Scafero
CCM NCCC Governor