[corkbiomakerspace] Thunderclap for IndieBio Summer Party

  • From: Cathal Garvey <cathalgarvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: diybio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, corkbiomakerspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 15:53:07 +0100

Hi all,
As ye know, there are a few well-loved members of the DIYbio community in this year's IndieBio EU cohort, and they'll be strutting on stage this Wednesday to raise follow-on funding for their startups, and celebrating a Summer of hard work here in Cork.

To help get the message out and earn them a deserved audience, we'll have a livestream that night, and I invite you all to register for the Livestream on Eventbrite. It's free, and you'll get updates on pop-up livestreams after the main event during the party, and can ask questions that might be put to speakers afterwards. Of course, there are a few meet-space tickets left, and here's a discount code just for ye:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/indie-bio-eu-summer-party-demo-dinner-tickets-17453533990?discount=friendsofindiebio

..but may I ask a favour for now, if you have time? We have a Thunderclap to let the world know about the Livestream and help get #indiebio3 trending on the day, and I'd love your help here. If you're willing, please register at our Thunderclap and share the link on Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook:

http://thndr.it/1gSiW0F

Gratefully,
Cathal
--
Scientific Director, IndieBio EU Programme
Now running in Cork, Ireland May->July