[CORBETTLIST] Grant (reply) leiderman: haiti's "private nature reserve"?

  • From: moderator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: corbettlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 18:03:49 -0700

From: "Jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I think we've all seen the satellite images. The article does say Haiti has only 2% of its original forest. Aside from someone being overly positive (and so what?), it's something to celebrate for Haiti. Haiti needs some good news and the infusion of tourism dollars, and this preserve, private or not, can help promote tourism, albeit not until the country settles down again.

Jim Grant, Executive Director
Global Birthing Home Foundation
Sponsor of Maison de Naissance Birth Center

Thank you. If you wish to join or unsubscribe please click on this link:
//www.freelists.org/list/corbettlist