[contestms] Re: Error when exporting

  • From: Nir <nir692007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: contestms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 20:02:25 +0200

Thank you. The export has completed, and I hope you can help with the following information. These are all occurrences of both hashes that exist in the export:

- Both f2a4[..] and da39[..] exist under "files". They are both empty.
- The file da39[..] exists under "descriptions". It contains only the string "Statement for task argazoids (lang: it)". (Note argazoids is indeed the name of a task in the contest). - The string "f2a4[..]" appears once in the file contest.json once, and "da39[..]" appears 115 times.

If there is specific information that may help please let me know.

Thanks again,
Nir

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Stefano Maggiolo <s.maggiolo@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:s.maggiolo@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

   Hello Nir,

   the quick way is to change line #345 of
   cmscontrib/ContestExporter.py from return False to return True. It
   will still log that the hash is wrong (corruption somewhere?) but it
   will continue the export *including* the file(s) with the wrong
   hash. I suggest you to later check the content of the file named
   f2a4[...] to see what happened.

   Cheers,
   Stefano

   On Tue Oct 28 2014 at 7:10:29 PM Nir Lavee <nir692007@xxxxxxxxx
   <mailto:nir692007@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

       Hello,

       I am trying to export a contest. cmsContestExporter fails with
       this error (I snipped the hashes):

       CRITICAL [None] File f2a4[snip]53f has wrong hash da39[snip]709.

       How can I resolve the issue and prevent it from recurring?

       Note: the contest is rather large and contains a lot of
       information that I must backup. If all else fails, is it
       possible to remove the faulty file or somehow create a backup of
       all the uncorrupted data?

       Thanks,
       Nir