[contestms] CMS versions 0.9.1 and 1.0.1 released

  • From: Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: contestms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 22:45:55 +0200

Hi all.

Today I discovered a bug in the CMS RPC protocol, which may lead to
loosing messages of a specific length. In practice, CMS probably never
reaches this length, so to my knowledge to bug has actually never been
observed. Yet, we published two small updates to branches 0.9 and 1.0 in
order to fix this issue.

Version 1.0.1 also fixes a couple of bugs in task types OutputOnly and
Communication.

The two new versions can be downloaded from:

VERSION 0.9.1
-------------

Download URL:
https://github.com/cms-dev/cms/archive/v0.9.1.tar.gz