[CTS] printer problem

  • From: "Debbie Robbins" <robbins_d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:12:49 -0500

Hi Everybody, It has been a long time.

Printer Problems

A computer running win 2000 on a 2000 server network Will not let me set up a printer. (An out of resources error comes up: Printer operation cannot continue due to lack of resources. The print subsystem is unavailable.)

Here is the funny thing, I had 2 printers set up on a user with limited permissions and I wanted to delete one, it would not let me. I signed on as the admin to delete and the printers were not there and it would not let me set one up showing the error above. I log off and log on the the computer locally and changed the first user to a power user, big mistake, not the printers do not show up and I cannot add a printer, error from above comes up. HELP! Do I have to format?

Debbie
** YOUR HELP IS URGENTLY NEEDED **
DONATE to Hurricane Katrina victims: http://www.redcross.org/
DONATE Housing (Spare room, shelter) http://www.hurricanehousing.org/