[CTS] Re: netmeeting/ICQ screwups

  • From: "Bruce Eddy" <beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 09:07:43 -0400

Hi guys' for  what it's worth, I got the NM issues fixed. It was the USB
drivers just like I thought..I also had to reinstall the drivers for the
external USB hard drive case. After I did those two things, everything is
fine..Still blows my mind that a bad setting on MY machine can cause programs
on her machine 611.7 miles away to crash?? there's something going on there I
just don't get...
at any rate we're back in business
Bruce