[CTS] Re: html code..john madden

  • From: "John Madden" <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 07:42:59 -0500 (EST)

> Yeah, frontpage is ok on server, my homepage is ok...its probably
> something  I'm missing ...so I'm gonna go do the contact page in
> notepad...find it much  easier to write code than have some program do
> it for me...less mistakes  then...lol...thanx for your help, Annie
> Oldham.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the page other than choosing an
appropriate action for the form.  You must send the form data somewhere,
either to the frontpage "built-in" form handler or to a CGI/PHP/ASP/etc
script.  If you're using frontpage, just check the form properties to make
sure it's being sent to you via email -- the rest should be handled
automatically.

John

--
# John Madden,  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
# Shameless plug: MailandFiles.com - Premium E-Mail and Files

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm