[CTS] help.....pci multimedia device driver?

  • From: "Annie Oldham" <annieoldham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 19:23:01 +0000

Hi Guys, I need some help with this stupid pc again.....have bought a new
hard drive as other one went down, installed okay, and now running on
windows 98.  Have had to reinstall drivers for onboard graphics, thats
ok....  in control panel/system.....unknown devices are showing up...pci
card, pci multimedia audio device, and pci system management bus.....I have
no sound, and although i have installed a modem driver, i cannot get the pc
to recognise that there is a modem there....any help at all is much
appreciated, Thanx, Annie Oldham.

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://listoptions.computertalkshop.com

List HowTo: http://faq.computertalkshop.com