[CTS] Re: hard drive problem...no joy yet, any more ideas

  • From: Hal Brown <hal@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:06:11 -0500

It's not worth the effort to try and save it if it has physical problems.
It's just a matter of time before it completely crashes.  Besides, a new
drive is not that expensive anymore.

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 07:39:14PM +0000, Annie Oldham duly noted:

--------end quoted text----------

--
Hal Brown
mailto: hal@xxxxxxxx