[CTS] Re: another ram question..

  • From: "Bruce Eddy" <beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 16:03:26 -0400

Ok, I’m betting there’s a fluke in your ram or in the BIOS and it’s not
handling the speed of the new ram..Time to contact Dell….Hope you speak East
Indian Swahili?:)))) or whatever the heck they speak…suuuuure aint English?:))
Funny how they speak English till you pay for it then they switch to a foreign
language? hmmm

Good luck,

Bruce