[CTS] Re: XP Install....... WSH for XP

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:49:12 -0400

Google Magic Jelly Bean.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bruce Eddy
  To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 12:15 PM
  Subject: [CTS] Re: XP Install....... WSH for XP

  Ok, Joe, I got off my butt and found it last night.. But I also found this
little freebie that works just as good.. Except I had to put the HD in tower
(used an external USB2 case) to access it..

  I allows you to find the CD keys, but also allows you to find the CD keys on
any HD hooked to your system and it's free.

  http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/product_cd_key_viewer.html

  Thanks Joe,

  Bruce