[CTS] Re: What to Buy

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:10:29 -0500

Holy crap, HP.com is throwing tuns of stuff at you to custom the laptops free
printers, lightscrbe, and stuff.

Hmm the high end 17 inch is $1,909 not bad. 512 meg ndicid. Dells low end XPS
with this opton would be over 3gs. The price includes a $150 and $50 off, free
tuner and remote and lightscribe. No free vista though but I have it via beta
and TechNet Plus. and unlike the store you can up the warrenty without getting
the stores rip off warrenty. and a HP Deskjet F380 All-in-One

      Operating System FREE Upgrade to Genuine Windows XP Media Center!!
 edit
      Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo T7200 (2.0GHz/4MB L2Cache)         edit

      Display 17.0" WXGA+ Ultra BrightView Widescreen (1440x900)         edit
      Graphics Card 512MB NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) Go 7600         edit
      Personalization HP Imprint Finish + Microphone + Webcam         edit
      Memory 1024MB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)         edit
      Hard Drive 100GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive         edit
      Primary CD/DVD Drive FREE Upgrade - LightScribe DVD+/-RW w/Double Layer
      edit
      Networking Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network w/Bluetooth         edit

      TV & Entertainment Experience FREE Upgrade to HP ExpressCard Analog TV
Tuner!!         edit
      Primary Battery 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery         edit
      Productivity Software Microsoft(R) Works/Money         edit

            your additional options:

      Click "edit" to modify. NOTE: These items are in stock and will ship
immediately.

      Special Printer Offer HP Deskjet F380 All-in-One         edit
      HP extended service plans 2-year HP Express Repair extended service plan
       edit

Thank you,
Eric Vogel ~Windows Live!  MVP~
http://www.msmvps.com/shelluser