[CTS] Re: USB front panel connectors

  • From: Vernon Balbert <vbalbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:17:34 -0700

Something like this?

http://www.mycableshop.com/sku/BAY61.htm

Owens, Jack K. wrote:

Talking about front panels....I recently was looking at some computer while doing other shopping and seen one with the various memory card slots. This looked to be the size of a diskette drive and I wondered if anyone knew if these are available to people like me who would like to upgrade their systems and how they connect to the mother board... serial, USB, ??