[CTS] Re: TV mech needed !

  • From: cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 16:22:29 -0800

That's my problem too...........nada

Got schematics for the thing?   (Better yet... got some I can *look*
at?)

I didn't turn up anything with a search. The numbers aren't even listed
on the Philips site. This thing is a bastard item with Philips/Magnavox
on the faceplate.

Found this:

Problem:posted by stephenie on Dec 18, 2006Report abuse
my tv keep turning off by itself
Best Solutionposted on Dec 18, 2006
By  henlopen
Rank: Master
Rating: 73.02%, 126 votes

A jammed or defective VCR can cause this symptom if the TV is turning
itself off within about 15 seconds of turn on. Otherwise, it could be
anything from a bad capacitor in the power supply to a shorted component
in the High Voltage/deflection circuits. In other words, time to replace
it.

This is where it's heading..........

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Philips%2FMagnavox+support

I'll see if I can find any more numbers to search on but from what I see
there on Google their support is manned by turnips ?

I'll post back if I find something.

Thanks

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm