[CTS] Re: Symantec

  • From: Ross Nelson <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:34:16 -0600

Hmm. I had some number a while back, but have no idea where it went. hehe It was an update number for the subscription, started with ND. That's about all that I remember. :/

On Feb 10, 2005, at 1:39 PM, Eric C. Vogel wrote:

I got min from http://fileshare.symantec.com/licencing (check my spelling). You need your contract/serial number. Some you can just get from www.symantec.com/techsup or whatever. It was released 1/5/05. Nice for them to not tell me, a company that pays for a maintence contract....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Computer Talk Shop http://www.computertalkshop.com Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://www.computertalkshop.com/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm