[CTS] Re: Power Supply ??

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 22:53:21 EST

In a message dated 11/13/02 4:46:03 PM Pacific Standard Time,
CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx writes:

> but I'm trying to save him from buying a new one for his son

Behind door #2
 <A HREF="http://www.usedcomputers-abacus.com/";>Used Computers & Laptops from
Abacus</A>
 <A
HREF="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=off+lease+desktop+computers+new+jersey+area";>Google
 Search: off lease desktop computers new jersey area</A>
Have you considered a used machine ???????? you may well come out ahead of
the game when you consider time, parts, shipping and, of course, my
consultation fees. I don't know what Chas charges but based on what I know of
his experiece I'll bet he comes high. Everything he does turns out to be an
experience so I'm sure he'll try to recoup at least some of his costs for
those.......................... just a thought ?????

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm