[CTS] Re: Polling the Net?

  • From: "Elaine Gairy" <elaine.gairy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:52:27 -0400

Joe,
Just wanted to let you know in case you wonder if I ever found out what the 5
minute pause was.  I haven't.  I did everything you suggested except the
ZoneAlarm.  I hope to do it by tomorrow.  The last week and a half as been hell
and I haven't had time to think let alone tend to my puter.  I'll keep you
informed.
Elaine