[CTS] Re: PCWorld.com - LindowsOS Becomes Linspire

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:31:09 -0400

I have AOL and am a AOL-ite, and I am thinking of moving to MSN. It is more
productive than AOL. AOL has some strong points over MSN, but MSN is closing
the game. You can sync your contacts/calendar,tasks,notes between Outlook and
MSN (Or PocketPC OR BIG OR Palm Desktop or your Palm, I forget which) that is
right MSN holds all that. There is a Outlook Connector. You have Enchartra
Online, MLB at your finger tips, Picutre-It and stuff to make your e-mails look
cool all for $9.99 BYOA. I bet no formating issues with e-mail.

But hey, if they like AOL, they should stick with it. All I am saying is to TRY
it.

Thank you,
Eric Vogel