[CTS] Re: OT: L.A. beaches to be smoke-free - Russ

  • From: "Chuck Burns" <igmouse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:04:46 -0500

AS A "X" SO.CA , IN FACT NEWPORT BEACH PERSON THE CURRENT BSIS JUST THAT.  THIS
IS JUST A LITTLE REASON WHY I DEPARTED SO. CA SOME 13+ YEARS AGO. SOON I WILL
BE AGANIST THE LAW TO BREATH IN CALIFORNIA. WITH ALL THE TAXES, LAWS AND BS WHY
STAY IN CA? HERE IN TEXAS YOU CAN SEE THE STARS, BREATH THE AIR, PAY NO BS
STATE SCREW YOU TAX, AND DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LAS VEGAS BEING THE NEXT
GREAT WESTERN SEAPORT. IT ONLY TOOK ME 40 YEARS OF BEING A NATIVE CALIFORNIAN
TO SEE & LEAVE THE "GOLDEN STATE" OF PHONIES, AND KNOW-IT-ALLS