[CTS] Re: OT - Charles

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:09:07 -0800

Well, let me put it this way, my head is pounding, (no, it's NOT from
drinking :-P) my daughter is mad at me for some reason, (I haven't a
CLUE) BUT, she wants me to buy this book for her.... <shrug>  Got a
chance to take my son to school today (college). Strictly by chance that
this happened, btw. He even called to wish me a HB. That was special
because it was his first time! So I would say overall, it was a good day,
no, it was a GREAT day. I got to see and spend a little time with my
handsome son. You know, the one with the million dollar smile? :-)

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:40:21 -0600, "Tina" <chapman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> had this to
say:

T> Happy Birthday!  I hope you had a great day!
T>
T> Tee :)
T> Read my blog!
T> http://mom2ty.blogdrive.com/

//www.freelists.org/webpage/mozilla_firefox

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0506-0, 02/08/2005
Tested on: 2/10/2005 8:09:07 PM

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm