[CTS] Re: OT- Banned Books

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:46:36 EDT

I've taken the responsibility..to ummmmm..read thru that list..and check
these immoral tomes out..for you all..I believe that as a moral
upright..(mostly)..person..<glaring around> I should..ummmm..read them..to make
sure you guys
don't get offended by anything.  I will send in my critique in a year or
so..there's a lot of reading to be done I see!   Thank you Joe..for your
concern over
our moral welfare!  <giggle snicker>
                                    Jackie *wink*