[CTS] Re: Now Using XP

  • From: "Elaine Gairy" <elaine.gairy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:11:48 -0400

I'm known to be a little extreme from time-to-time. <grin> I have the tendency
not to quit something unless I can fix it (or break it in this case) but this
time I pushed it a little to far by getting into areas (registry) that I knew
nothing about.  I guess it's really for the best.  I've heard all the bad
reports about ME and figured it was time to just move on.  I will try the
scanner suggestion that you offered.  I did have the scanner plugged in and
hooked up when I downloaded the software.  There is hope.  Thanks, Elaine