[CTS] My Media Player Video is PINK

  • From: Ray Roney <qix_68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:40:08 -0700 (PDT)

Recently, and i'm not sure why, whenever I play a video in MediaPlayer 11, it
comes out PINK.

I've tried "Classic media Player" and it does the same thing, and i've also
tried the re-install of WMP11, with no change.

WinAmp Video player, on the other hand, is fine & "normal".

Any ideas, as i'm getting close to trying to just reload the entire OS and go
from there.

Thanks...

-- Ray --

"You Can See How Spoiled A Society Is...By What It Throws Away." -- Lynn
Johnston

Freecycle Links:
http://freecycle.org/