[CTS] Re: Lindows

  • From: "Peter" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 20:35:12 -0400

I visited their site and they want users to pay $99 for a year
membership to test & critique Lindows.

*Note: Even though Insiders will also get the final version of LindowsOS
when it's released later this year, the Insiders program is designed for
those looking to get involved with our mission early on and take a look
at the LindowsOS Sneak Previews as they are released and sharing their
feedback with us. If you are only interested in looking at LindowsOS
when it is finished and "useable", you should probably wait for the
final release.

Peter