[CTS] Re: KDS CD Organizer Tower

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:16:40 -0600

Actually the loose-leaf pages that used to be for 5.25" floppies in a
notebook on a shelf is much easier. I slip my CD's into a paper or tyvek
windowed envelope, then into the appropriate pocket on a page. I have them
organized by type. Much the same as organizing a baseball card collection in
those notebooks. I have a couple in the shop (4"ers), one near each
workstation or server (2") and one in my bag for onsite work (2" but I put 2
CD's in each pocket). Those that have slip-ins for the reg numbers, etc get
a copier version slipped into that pocket for reference and the original
goes to a file.

I just traded off 200 like-new jewel boxes for some other usable items
rather than leaving them sit collecting dust.