[CTS] Re: Jackie/Incredimail..here's one for you!!!

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 11:13:15 -0800

I think the problem is the program won't run at all! :-(

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 14:09:30 EST, CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx took time to say the
following:

> Back Up IncrediMail Emails, Contacts, and other Data
>
> What do brushing your teeth and backups have in common? Do it two times a
> day, and you're safe from harm, more or less. Like oral hygiene, it's easy to
> forget the regular backup when things get exciting. Then it helps when making
> the backup is easy as using a toothbrush. Well making a backup of your
> emails, contacts, settings and other data from IncrediMail is easier.
>
> IncrediMail calls the tool you can use to make a backup "Data and Settings
> Transfer". Of course, you won't be fined (or get bad karma) if you use the
> backup copy you created using "Data and Settings Transfer" to transfer the
> data and settings to the very same copy of IncrediMail on the very same
> computer.
>
> To create a backup copy of your IncrediMail files:
>
> -
> Select File | Data and Settings Transfer | Transfer to New Computer... from
> the menu.
>
> -
> Click OK.
>
> -
> Choose the folder and file name of your backup copy.
>
> -
> Select Save.
>
> -
> Watch IncrediMail backing up your data and close the finishing dialog with
> OK.
>
> -
> Recovering from this backup copy of your IncrediMail data is just as easy.
>
> Restore IncrediMail Email and Other Data from a Backup
>
> It's incredibly easy to back up your IncrediMail messages, address book
> entries, settings and other data. Restoring from that backup copy is just as
> simple.
>
> To restore your IncrediMail data from a backup copy:
>

> - Select File | Data and Settings Transfer | Transfer from Old Computer...
> from the menu.
> - Click OK.
> - Use the file browser to select the backup copy of your IncrediMail data and
> click the Open button.
> - Click OK.
> - Watch IncrediMail recover your data and close the finishing dialog with OK.
> - IncrediMail restarts with the recovered data in place.

> AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from
> AOL at
> <http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/1615326657x4311227241x4298082137/aol?redir=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaol%2Ecom>AOL.com.

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels

 ** YOUR HELP IS URGENTLY NEEDED **
DONATE to Hurricane Katrina victims: http://www.redcross.org/
DONATE Housing (Spare room, shelter) http://www.hurricanehousing.org/

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm