[CTS] Re: Is this digital camera any good?

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:02:08 -0500 (EST)

> Join the digital photo revolution! Small and compact, this unit allows =
> you to view your snapshots or video clips instantly after downloading to =
> your PC. You even get a CD with photo editing software to make your =
> images into greeting cards and cool gifts.
>         a.. Digital Camera with Streaming Video=20
>         b.. 8 MB internal memory means no more fussing with film=20
>         c.. Holds 26 photographs at 640 x 480 resolution=20
>         d.. Holds 107 pictures at 320 x 240 resolution=20
>         e.. PCWebCam feature allows you to video conference

That's pretty weak.  My sony's a 2.1 megapixel, and it'll hold well over
50 pics at 640x480 (my preferred resolution) on a 4-meg memory stick.  I
do suggest you get one with compact flash though, as it's more
standard.  It'll also do MPEG movies (no longer than a minute though), and
resolutions up to 1600x1200.  It won't go any lower than 640x480...

John

List HowTo: http://questforcertification.com/cts/faq

http://questforcertification.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm