[CTS] Re: Ike

  • From: Chuck Burns <igmouse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 01:35:12 +0000

Glad you made it. Here in No. Tx. it was wet and windy(had 4+ in.) Hope your
daughter is do better, and she is in our prayer group. I have ask many churches
in the area to also add. That will make about 2600+ giving the cift of prayer
to you & yours

CHUCK

From: chapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [CTS] Re:
IkeDate: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 05:54:57 -0500

Suzy,

I'm so glad you survived Ike, he was a nasty one!  I'm sorry for all the
damage, and truly sorry to hear about your daughter.

I will remember you and your family in my prayers.  Yes, they *do* work.

Tee