[CTS] Re: Hmm - need a visualizations program simlar to Windows Media Player's visuals....

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 08:06:55 -0500

It has queing but I want to basically use the DJ or KJ program to run the
item and pass the sound to  both the visualization program and the audio
equipment - basically I want a program that acts as a visuals only - pulling
the sound from that is sent to the card - like a subset of WMP.

Anyway hope the Seattle/Redmond/Puget Sound area is being friendly for you
weather-wise...it can be a very nice area when it's not raining.

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm