[CTS] Re: Gigaloads

  • From: "Jacqueline MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:33:09 -0500

testing --Jackie M
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bruce Eddy
  To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 4:27 PM
  Subject: [CTS] Re: Gigaloads

  Suzy, do you use Outlook rules or OE's version of rules?

  I once had a rule for CTS in Outlook that, for whatever reason, didn't work..
soooo I set up a 2nd one? Somewhere along the way the 1st one started working..
soooo it would give me doubles of every email that went to the CTS folder??
Took me about a week to find that one.. not to mention a heap of deleting CTS
posts?

  Annnnd for the record, this one came in THREE times??

  Fun.huh?:))

  Bruce