[CTS] Re: Fwd: [Fwd: Fw: Re: Thank you!]

  • From: Bruce Eddy <beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:52:15 -0400

Hi Russ.. thanks for the response. Unfortunately, he's already using firefox. But he doesn't like the email he also doesn't like the tabbed browsing thingy, which I, too, am not real fond of. I'm assuming there's a way to turn that part off, Just haven't looked here. I use Mac mail and OUtlook 2007 on my Mac install of XP. So I'm a little out of the loop a little bit. what yo don't use, you lose, ya know?:)) According to MS the easiest way is to reinstall SP2. I was just hoping someone might know a little better way to do that.

thanks again,
Bruce
On Jun 20, 2007, at 12:12 PM, Russ Blakeman wrote:

Easiest way is to replace it with Firefox 2 actually. Not being sarcastic but since I've put OE to sleep it's been sweet browsing the web. Should you have need to get on pages requiring OE like I do when I get on HP ASP webpages, simply install IE Tab to Firefox, then click the icon in the lower right to switch between FF and OE.

From: Ken and Susan Stenzel <kstenzel2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 20, 2007 7:39:40 AM EDT
To: "Eddy, Bruce" <beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Fwd: Fw: Re: Thank you!]