[CTS] Re: Firefox Broke

  • From: Vernon Balbert <vbalbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 08:43:31 -0700

I'd love to see this site myself just to test it.

However, what you might want to do, assuming Firefox is your default web browser, is to go to the Start menu, select Run and type in a web site. This will make Firefox come up with that web site directly.

Vern

edwestern wrote:

Wife was using Firefox last night & visited a site (Peruvian Horses) that
"broke" Firefox. The sight was full of flashes & "lightning" in the horse
pics. After visiting this site Firefox wouldn't work. Now on restart it
keeps loading that site along with the others that were open at the time &
freezes.
I could do system restore (XP Home) but seems a bit much. I'm thinking I can
delete something in the profile folder to make Firefox load clean with no
open sites. I could delete the cache within the folder perhaps? What else
would I lose? Re-install? Ideas you Firefox users?
Thanks,
Ed

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm