[CTS] Re: Another problem

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 07:58:00 +1300

Have you tried emptying it?

PEGGYG827@xxxxxxx wrote:

I am working on another computer, running Windows XP. The Recycle Bin is set to hold the trash until it is emptied, and, from the looks of the size of that bin, it does just that. However, when you move something to the Recycle Bin, it 'disappears'. The kb size of the bin increases, showing that you did, indeed put something in there, but you can't see it, and, unless it is the last thing thrown out, you can't restore it.

Is there something I've missed checking?

Thanks

-- Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig> ICQ number 112663246 Fax/Phone 64 4 5286786 Award winning web site at http://modecideas.com?sig Order my latest e-book at http://modecideas.com/dmaxhits.htm?sig PC-HELPERS list subscribe/unsub at http://modecideas.com/discuss.htm?sig Good advice is like good paint- it only works if applied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Computer Talk Shop http://www.computertalkshop.com Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://www.computertalkshop.com/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm