[CTS] Re: ATA controller

  • From: "Owens, Jack K. \(Mission Systems\)" <Jack.Owens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 17:44:05 -0500

It may not be right, but in theory it will work that way as long as you
have the jumpers on the drives set correctly.  Another way to do it is
if you have a set of drive rails. The drive rails would allow you to
actually mount the HD in one of the CD drive bays. Providing of course
that there is more than one in the case. This can be tricky if there is
not much room between the PSU and the Drive bays. You can remove the
front bay cover plate, install the drive and replace the cover plate.
That is if you are not using a very tall tower type case which then
would prevent the cable from reaching the mobo connection.