Re: something slimy this way comes

  • From: ms lynch <amy.wordnerd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:35:07 -0400

Mysti makes me laugh, and think, and write instead of work.
 Today, I am pondering my existence. Am I really here? Do I exist? I teach,
therefore I am an arcane symbol of a tired system of education with no real
autonomy or power of independent thought? Maybe I fell down the rabbit hole
when I was seven, and this is Wonderland. If I could only find the hole, I
might get myself some gear and claw my way back to the surface, the reality
where colors may be muted, but no one is trying to chop off my head. Move
down, move down, it's my unbirthday!
 Coffee may not exist up there, though. Imagine a world where mugs of
steaming bean juice don't call out, "Drink me!" Sure, I can't always fit in
my office after a cup or two, but as long as I remember to open the windows
and door first....Maybe I'll stay.
Amice