Why do fools fall in love?

  • From: "Natalie Dorfeld" <natalie_dorfeld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:19:50 +0000

Hola, All --

Hey, where?s Dave?  I bet he?s hunting wolves again.

Amy, thanks for your quote.  I will put it to good use.

Don, congrats on the promotion.  I, too, talk about my kids in class.  ?Dude, you?re like that crazy old lady in Gremlins with all the cats.?  Indeed, I am.

Chris, I have a better idea.  No Speedo at all.  Yeah!  Billy makes me wear a t-shirt when I clean now because the neighbors next door were starting to complain.  Like they don?t dust topless.  Whatever.

Mysti, I would hire you in a heartbeat.  You are tons of fun and a kick ass teacher to boot.  As for the student?s friend, make her bring cupcakes to class every day.   Mmmm, refined sugar.

Off to fight with the AC unit.

-- Lucy