RE: School's out--and in!

  • From: "andrea wynn" <wynn72@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 08:44:46 -0400

Cake throwing movie finale . . . Seriously, my best teacher-friend got it
this year! Friends of ours are lamenting the increased difficulty of getting
through doorways with the two of us, as our heads have swollen up to unusual
proportions (Oh, it was Cyndi Early, I forgot Nat and Amy know her from our
humor conference)

Andrea