RE: RE: two roads diverged into a wood

  • From: "Klompien, Kathleen J." <KKlompien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 17:56:22 -0700

Yeah! It's getting so close.  I know this bc I got a tuition bill--I forgot
to fill out some on-line financial aid form and bc these days as I wander
down halls on campus I look at boxes to see if they are the right size to
send to PA.
I am eager, yet trepidatious about being ABD soon. I thin I'd rather just
take several more classes than write a dissertation--am I in the wrong line
of work or what?
--K
Kathleen J. Klompien
Faculty Director