Re: Mysti's mom lives on

  • From: "LeeAnn (Mysti) Marie Rudd" <bkjl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 00:55:52 -0400

The funeral was today. over 325 people. church was packed. no air
conditioning. my brother sang, along with his band, a song he wrote
yesterday. too tired to write in sentences. morse code would be good
here. let balloons go. think "Andre's Mother." laughed lots. cried
some. sweated tons. ate rootbeer floats. planted raspberry shrubs. all
this could make a poem. if only i rearranged the syllables.
wrote something to read. then decided it was all about me. then read
it anyway. made some people cry. made others look at my cleavage.
thank god for miracle bras.

if my mom's computer allows, i will forward my memories to you. maybe
god is the smallest computer chip imaginable.

on my way to texas. sky, kiva, shawn, kitties, plants await me. won't
get your messages for a while. will catch any kisses you blow my way,
though.

love, mysti

-- Type: application/octet-stream