Mysti is safe

  • From: "Kathleen J. Klompien" <kklompien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: IUP list <comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 17:21:24 -0700

Hey All,
I just spoke to Mysti and she and hers are okay. They house at the lake at
which they are staying came thought fine. Sky and Sean are eager to get out
of the lake house, but they are being encouraged to avoid going back to
Beaumont, so they may go up and stay with some friends in Dallas for a few
days. Although she mostly seems back to her rambunctious self, Mysti is
really dreading the horrible traffic they went through the night before last
, tho.
I will let you know if I hear more and maybe if any of you hear you can keep
me posted.
be well & keep dry,
--Kathleen

--
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world [â] the point is to change
it." --Karl Marx