Mysti for President . . .

  • From: "Natalie Dorfeld" <natalie_dorfeld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 17:49:51 +0000

Mysti --

I?m so sorry about your mom.  She?s in a better place, probably making lemon
cakes for all the apostles as we speak.  ?Now, Paul, did you want blueberry
or raspberry??  Your poem was beautiful, too.  Let me know if you need
anything.

To everyone else, be good.  I plan on taking a self-imposed week?s vacation
from the computer starting now.  Must climb trees.  Must feed the ducks.
Must go to the park and make fun of those less fortunate.  Above all, must
eat cherry Dilly Bars.  They're like crack on a stick.

Talk to y?all (Don has converted me) soon.

-- Ingrid

Don?t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search![1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2737??PS=47575